Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire in a kitchen

Fire in a kitchen

This kitchen fire spread to the ceiling and caused a large amount of damage. SERVPRO Of Marysville/Arlington was able to clean up the mess and make our customer more than happy

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

This kitchen fire was caused by a malfunctioning microwave. SERVPRO of Marysville/Arlington was able to get out and extract the water the fire department had sprayed. We were also able to do the restoration of the fire damage.

Microwave Fire

Microwave Fire

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Marysville when arrived on the scene. There was significant smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO of Marysville/Arlington was able to clean up all the affected areas

Business Fire

Business Fire

This fire at a restaurant was a result of bad wiring in the electrical system. We were able to get in shortly after the fire department was finished to begin cleanup

First Pass Over With a SERVPRO Dry Cleaning Sponge

First Pass Over With a SERVPRO Dry Cleaning Sponge

SERVPRO of Marysville/Arlington has all of the tools at its disposal to make any disaster "Like it never even happened." Pictured is Heather doing a first pass over of a structural fire cleaning job with a SERVPRO Dry Cleaning Sponge.

Another Precious Antique Restored By SERVPRO of Marysville/Arlington

Another Precious Antique Restored By SERVPRO of Marysville/Arlington

At SERVPRO of Marysville/Arlington we understand that many of your possessions are priceless, which is why we put all of our effort into restoring as many as possible as quickly and efficiently as possible.

House Fire

House Fire

After a devastating fire, the owners of this home had no idea what to do! Luckily they were referred to SERVPRO of Marysville/Arlington, who were able to make this disaster "Like it never even happened."