This minor kitchen fire caused soot to spread along the entire ceiling. You can clearly see the where the fire spread up the cabinet and than onto the ceiling. SERVPRO of Marysville/Arlington was able to not only clean the ceiling but deodorize the room as well. This is a reminder that even a small fire can turn into a big issue in your home. When a disaster such at this strikes, don't hesitate to call the professionals at SERVPRO of Marysville/Arlington. There is no job too big, and no job too small for us and we are always ready to assist you. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week we are on call.