What Is That Smell? How Can I Restore the Air Quality in My Marysville Hair Salon After Fire Damage?
We can restore your fire damaged salon. Call us today!
Fire Damage Restoration Is Incomplete Until Odors Are Eliminated--SERVPRO Has a Solution for Marysville Businesses Suffering from Smoky Stenches
Where do the persistent odors come from after fire damage in your Marysville hair salon? The answer usually connects to lingering soot particles or porous building materials that absorbed odors from smoke or the firefighting residue-laden water. Incompletely combusted structures, fixtures, or contents are the source of soot, tiny bits that float in the smoke from a fire, giving it color, until they settle on surfaces.
Should I Invest in Scent Diffusers or Air Fresheners to Rid My Salon of the Smell?
Your clients are eager for a new style or color and look forward to a relaxing bit of “me” time. When inadequate fire damage restoration leaves your Marysville salon filled with unpleasant odors, you risk losing your reputation and your customers. Avoid responding to the malodors only with masking agents like air sprays and wax melts or oil diffusers. Their chemical agents might react with the residual odor-bearing particles and vapors to create an even more noxious scent. They also lose effectiveness over time, and the smoke odors return.
What Is the Solution to Persistent Fire Residue Odors?
SERVPRO deodorization specialists follow a four-step procedure to restore the pleasant ambiance of your salon.
- Remove debris -- this includes looking for burned materials hidden in building cavities.
- Clean surfaces thoroughly-- our technicians match residues with cleaners and methods that break the bonds, permitting us to wipe or rinse the odor-bearing coating away.
- Recreate the conditions resulting in the odor -- thermal fogging combusts deodorants in a heated chamber, and the fine particles pair with the odor-bearing molecules, rendering them odor-free. We also use hydroxyl generators whose particles bond with the soot, chemically changing to scent-free substances at a molecular level.
- Seal surfaces that emit vaporized odors.
Persistent fire damage odors eventually meet their match when SERVPRO of Marysville / Arlington takes on restoration duties after a blaze at your business. Call (360) 658-0506 to schedule an evaluation.
More about Marysville.
How Long Will My Business Be Shut Down During Fire Restoration?
We understand the importance of getting back to business as usual. Call SERVPRO for quick fire damage restoration services.
SERVPRO Works Fast to Tackle Fire Damage – Get Your North Marysville Business Back Up and Running Sooner with Our Help!
Any time a fire takes place, it leaves behind charred debris, ash, soot, and smoke residues. You never want these things to linger in your place of business, so calling in the help of the trained experts gets the job done. In addition to the techniques and methods that SERVPRO has to offer, we have also perfected our craft to ensure you get your business up and running faster. All you have to do is give us a call 24/7, and we can be there in as little as four hours or less to start with the assessment and planning to restore your North Marysville business.
Can I Enter My Business After the Fire?
Once your commercial business suffers fire damage in North Marysville, it might seem as though it is safe to enter after the fire gets extinguished. However, even after the first responders give the okay, you run the risk of creating more damage by entering and not knowing how to navigate the fire loss areas. After our IICRC-certified team arrives, we go through the commercial space to do a thorough assessment of the damage. During this time, we take not of all charred debris, potential hazards, begin to formulate a plan on the best way to proceed safely and effectively.
When we get called for a fire damage project, we work through the following steps:
- Securing the interior of your commercial space – ensures that the structure is safe and that we may proceed with the cleanup and restoration phases.
- Taking note of all potential hazards from a safety standpoint so that we can plan accordingly.
- Any risks are addressed right away – this includes exposed wiring, burned sheetrock, electrical dangers, and broken or hanging lighting fixtures.
After the crew chief finishes with the initial assessment, the team can then start with the removal of severely burnt and unsalvageable items. Depending on fire loss severity, some articles and inventory inside your business must be carefully disposed of and replaced. Our team does whatever we can to salvage items within your business using a range of advanced cleaning and restoration techniques.
What Determines Which Building Materials Must be Replaced?
There are times when partial removal of building materials will do, but others may call for complete demolition and full replacement. We take each project and treat it individually, using measures such as:
- Partial Removal/Controlled Demolition: If wooden studs show a little charring, we may use steel brushes or slight agitation to remove it. The studs will then be sealed and finished. For drywall showing a small amount of soot or smoke damage, we might be able to seal and repaint to keep foul odors from lingering.
- Specialized Techniques: SERVPRO has a broad range of techniques that help to address significant charring. Options include sanding, dry ice blasting, or soda blasting to remove charring.
Will There Be Leftover Smoke Damage?
Regardless of the size of your commercial fire, smoke odors always pose a unique challenge from a restoration standpoint. Luckily, we have the latest techniques and equipment geared toward foul odor removal so that we can leave the interior of your business "Like it never even happened." How we proceed will depend on the smoke that developed from the materials that burned.
- Dry Smoke – This smoke comes from a fast-burning fire with higher temperatures, generally including materials like wood and paper.
- Wet Smoke – This is smoke generated at lower temperatures, usually from burning plastics or rubber. The residue forms in a manner where it becomes sticky and 'webs' – this makes it difficult to clean without specific measures.
SERVPRO's Green Fleet comes with a vast assortment of deodorizing and cleaning tools to eliminate foul smoke odors in your business, such as:
- Air Scrubbers – These help to remove airborne particles from the environment.
- Injection Devices – These help by putting deodorizers into confined spaces, upholstery, carpeting, and more.
- Fogging Equipment – We have both wet and dry fogging equipment available. Dry foggers, also known as thermal foggers, take solvent-based deodorants and turn them into a vapor that reacts with odor-causing particulates. Wet foggers atomize liquid deodorants, turning them into a fine mist that binds to odorous elements to facilitate easy removal.
Before we wrap up your fire damage project, we ensure that your business's interior is thoroughly cleaned and free of foul odors. We use EPA-registered cleaning agents and deodorizers that return the interior of your commercial space to preloss condition. Everything is clean and ready for you to resume normal operations without reminding your employees or customers of the fire.
SERVPRO of Marysville/Arlington has you covered when you are dealing with fire damage in your business. Call (360) 658-0506 to have a crew deployed to your location whenever you need us.
Do I Have to Tear Out My Hardwood Floor After Flood Damage in Marysville?
Call us at (360) 658-0506 to set up an assessment that can result in saved hardwood floors.
Rapid Water Removal and Professional Structural Drying by the SERVPRO Team Can Change to Course of Flood Damage for Residents of Marysville
Hardwood floors are preferred by many homeowners in Marysville, warm and elegant looking. Dress them up with a beautiful area rug, or uncover and let them gleam. If storm damage causes roof failure and allows a tsunami of rainwater to spread across your floors, all is not lost. Our technicians learn strategies and arrive with equipment that can save your hardwood from the flooding following severe storms.
How Can Flood Water Damage Your Hardwood Floors?
The surface of hardwood planks or strips often can shrug off water for a time because of the density of the wood and the finish applied to the visible top. Sides and the bottom of the strips or planks are unfinished and can absorb moisture from a wet subfloor. The hardwood then distorts, cupping or crowning, and sometimes buckling, which is a severe response, the top layer pulling entirely away from the subfloor.
Where Did the Water Come From and How Can We Remove It?
When storm water pours into your Marysville home, it percolates through the cracks in the hardwood to soak the subfloor, typically made of permeable plywood. This water load must be eliminated, or the hardwood will continuously wick up the fluid. To evacuate the water:
• Wanded extractors and squeegees move across the surface until all standing water is gone
• Negative air pressure systems suction water from more than one layer of flooring, gaining access through the use of floor mats adhered to the floor and attached to hoses that use powerful extractors to pull water up and out
The team at SERVPRO of Marysville / Arlington uses non-invasive strategies to remove water from several floor layers and then moves to efficient drying techniques that bring moisture levels in the hardwood to normal. Call us at (360) 658-0506 to set up an assessment that can result in saved hardwood floors.
Can a Marysville Flood Recovery Company Help Clean the Soft Items and Toys My Children Love?
Let us help you get your Marysville Daycare back in order after a devastation.
Marysville Parents Rely on You to Keep Their Littles Safe and Comfortable -- You Can Count on SERVPRO to Complete Flood Damage Cleaning and Disinfection for Your Daycare Efficiently
Sustained rain over a few days causes overland flash flooding, a crisis for your daycare center. Although your durable tiled structural components can bounce back quickly from flooding with aggressive cleaning and disinfection, you worry about the blankets, pillows, and toys with which your tiny clients play and nap.
Is It Appropriate to Attempt Cleaning Flood-Damaged Fabrics Used Around Children?
You are wise to proceed with caution when flood damages your Marysville child care center. Flood waters are, by definition, Category 3 water, potentially contaminated with chemicals, human and animal waste, and always at risk of supporting a mold outbreak. Our production facility technicians welcome the chance to consult with you about our proprietary detergents and commercial washing systems. We test the durability of the damaged items treated with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)- approved and hospital-grade cleaners. Our pledge to you is adherence to the state and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) standards for decontamination.
Can SERVPRO’s On-Site Crew Clean Surfaces to the Specifications Demanded by Licensing Authorities?
We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, essential when responding to a flooding scenario. The contaminants in the flood waters could accelerate the growth of molds and pathogens, making our rapid response crucial to cleaning, floors, walls, and other surfaces before the children risk exposure to substances that could make them uncomfortable or unwell. As part of the community, we know how important safe and secure child care environments must be, and we follow every precaution to make your center welcoming and healthy for the little ones.
The professionals at SERVPRO of Marysville / Arlington take their responsibility to your and your clientele seriously when struggling with flood damage. Call us at (360) 658-0506 as soon as possible after flooding to devise a comprehensive plan that follows all applicable rules and regulations.
See more about Marysville.
Can Water Problems in Marysville Affect the Value of Your Home?
Dealing with water damage right away is critical for a successful result. Contact our expert team for services.
Untreated Water Issues can have a Direct Impact on the Value of your Home, Particularly if they Affect Structure or Create Mold. Address Water Issues by Using Water Cleanup Services in Marysville Today.
How does water damage affect the structure of my Marysville home?
Water can cause damages to natural structural materials without early intervention water cleanup in your Marysville home. When natural materials have exposure to water, they can expand due to water absorption. If your home structure expands, it can put unnecessary pressure onto jointing, which frequently manifests as pressure cracks, which you find near spots of long-term water damage. While wet, these same natural materials can attract microbial bacteria, viruses, and mold. Without early intervention, a relatively benign water incident can lead to extensive dry rot or mold infestation. Using a professional restorer can help to identify pressure points or areas of concern in a wet home. Identifying areas of concern early is essential to controlling losses both now and in the future.
Who provides cleanup for water-related emergencies?
Professional restoration services in Marysville are available for a range of home emergencies, including water. These firms hold qualifications from the Institute of Cleaning, Restoration and Certification (IICRC) body which prove that they have the requisite skillset to dry your home correctly. SERVPRO water restoration technicians (WRT) complete hundreds of hours worth of industry training programs before getting first-hand experience working within the commercial and residential community. Using a qualified restorer is the surest way to avoid the painful and expensive secondary harms which occur from amateur restoration.
What do water restorers do?
- Scope the property for potential harm, hazards and trace water issues using advanced water measuring equipment like thermal imaging cameras, sensors and probes
- Protect and restore contents that have exposure to moisture
- Dry and clean the affected structure including structural cavity inspection
- Thoroughly deodorize the areas of damage or the property altogether using ultra-low volume (ULV) fogging equipment
- Apply antimicrobial treatments to guard against future damages like mold growth
Does wet drywall need replacement?
Wet drywall can become permanently harmed by exposure to large amounts of water, losing its structure and weakening. Equally, long-term exposure to moisture drywall can absorb it, leading to microbial growth or contamination. Typically, drywall needs to be replaced in situations where water exposure lasts longer than seventy-two hours. However, in many cases, drywall is resilient enough to withstand water and be restorable to their safe, original condition. These conditions for drywall may be void, if contamination levels in the water are high, in which case it is essential to remove both contaminated water and drywall altogether.
How do you restore the wet drywall?
- Use a moisture probe beneath the baseboard or a moisture sensor to assess the extent of water damage
- Use Borescopes to assess whether water has migrated into the wall cavity
- Apply rapid, heated air to the exterior wall to encourage evaporation and measure until the moisture content returns to a normal level
- If there is water migration into the cavity, use injectidry systems or remove a section of drywall to allow ventilation into the cavity.
- Dehumidify the affected area to evaporate residual moisture
How do you remove the wet drywall?
To replace the wet section of your walls, you need first to remove the existing drywall. Prepare the wall by switching off the power and scanning the wall for any obstacles behind it, like electrical cables or metal rods. Remove fixtures from the wall, including lightswitch fittings and baseboards. Depending on the extent of damage, SERVPRO technicians can remove either the entire drywall or a small section two feet above the watermark. Using clawhammer can help to prise away full sheets from the wall. Alternatively, we can remove a smaller section by cutting holes around the drywall section and removing it. Bag up pieces of the wet drywall in double seal bags to prevent spreading water and dust throughout the home.
Is the reinstallation of drywall included within restoration services?
Most materials that are removed or non-salvageable are included as replacement costs, which can be passed on to an insurance adjuster. It is essential to identify and remove non-salvageable areas with building materials like drywall to stop secondary damages. However, SERVPRO technicians do work with a restore rather than replace mentality when performing restoration to keep expenses and inconvenience for the homeowner to a minimum. If drywall is removed, our technicians can reinstall it professionally as well as apply an antimicrobial primer to the wall. The primer not only gives you an even finish when repainting but can also stave off potential microbes like mold.
To get your home back to a preloss condition and minimize potential value loss, contact SERVPRO of Marysville / Arlington at (360) 658-0506.
Prevention Cleanup is Available for Marysville
SERVPRO disinfects (homes or buildings) beyond the scope of a standard weekly cleaning.
Pandemic preventative cleaning services from IICRC-certified professionals at SERVPRO of Marysville/Arlington adhere to strict cleaning guidelines from the CDC.
SERVPRO Offers High-Level Environmental Cleaning
One difference between do-it-yourself and professional virus cleanup techniques is the quality of equipment being used. For example, a business with a warehouse space needs comprehensive cleaning solutions in Marysville. Pump sprayers can over-apply in some areas and miss other areas entirely. A large job requires powered wet-foggers, electrostatic sprayers, thermal or ultra-low-volume misters, which are commercial tools that quickly and uniformly disperse the correct volume of EPA-registered disinfectant solutions.
Professionals have access to hospital-grade, EPA registered cleaning products, which benefits customers of all cleaning sites, regardless of job size.
Commercial customers can have confidence that a professional service provider such as SERVPRO of Marysville / Arlington employs skilled and certified technicians who safely perform environmental cleaning services.
We invite you to explore the value a professional cleaning company can deliver and the cost-effective programs we offer to satisfy our customers’ specific requirements.
Call us at (360) 658-0506 for more information.
Disclaimer: Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Marysville, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Marysville / Arlington today at (360) 658-0506 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
How can I Know if Commercial Fire Damage Affected My Marysville Business’ Air Quality?
SERVPRO of Marysville / Arlington is always available to those in our community!
SERVPRO Checks the Air Quality in Commercial Buildings in Marysville after Sustaining Fire Damage
Burning and smoldering materials fill enclosed spaces with smoke, and the intense heat helps bind many particles to surfaces throughout your business. Fire damaged buildings in Marysville can continue to circulate loosened soot particles through their HVAC systems. We use particle meters to gain a baseline reading of the air quality in several locations.
What does SERVPRO do to make the air safe again?
What does SERVPRO do to make the air safe again?
We use air scrubbers to remove airborne particles while we work. Negative air pressure set-ups efficiently remove toxic fumes created when PVC and other synthetic materials become overheated and push tainted air out of the building while pulling in fresh, clean air. While we work, we use personal protective equipment (PPE), including face masks and respirators. Our certified technicians also perform several services, including:
• Controlled demolition of charred materials, followed by bagging and removal of these items,
• Cleaning the HVAC system to remove smoke and soot particles,
• Removing water used by the fire department (the presence of such water can cause water damage and microbial infestations),
• Thermal fogging to encapsulate hard-to-reach soot particles,
• Deodorization methods to make treated areas more pleasant.
Can SERVPRO recheck my business after the work is finished?
Refogging is perfect for odors whose source’s location remains unknown, and other deodorizing methods can destroy odors plaguing specific areas, as well. If our particle meter finds abnormal amounts of pollution inside, we can run air scrubbers to get the situation under control. Even though we perform these checks immediately after we finish a fire damage job, we can perform a recheck for you, if you feel one is warranted.
SERVPRO of Marysville / Arlington is always available to those in our community, 24/7, year-round, by calling (360) 658-0506. Our goal is to help businesses recover rapidly after fire damage, minimizing the economic impact as much as possible.
For more about Marysville click here.
Clearing Up Garage Flood Damage in Marysville, WA
Flooding Happens in Marysville. What to Do for Removal and Restoration? SERVPRO Is Ready to Help
Clearing Up Garage Flood Damage in Marysville
Flooding can be challenging to tackle, no matter where it occurs in the home. Garages, in particular, can see extensive amounts of damage to supports, drywall, and flooring, not to mention your tools and possessions. Without thorough mitigation, repairs can be costly, and extend beyond removing water, as flooding carries the risk of mold and other contaminants with it.
If your residence requires mitigation of flood damage in your Marysville garage, SERVPRO technicians are ready to answer your call and remove the water. Our team has extensive training in minimizing risk so that homes are safe once more. We emphasize restoring your possessions when it is safe and feasible to do so; SERVPRO works with you to minimize loss of contents and structural materials.
Floodproofing Your Driveway to Prevent Garage Flooding
A common way that flooding gets into garages is through the homeowners' driveway. Here are just four ways that can minimize damage and help keep your garage dry:
- Install a channel drain. This method works for asphalt driveways that need more rainwater diversion. Fill a 2-3" trench with mortar and top with a drain cover. The trench also needs piping to move water to a nearby tank or drain that redistributes this water into the ground.
- Use a drainage swale. This system works much like a channel drain, but a drainage swale leads water to a wide, shallow ditch that sends rainwater to nearby gardens, drains, and streets.
- Rethink your driveway design. Talk to a professional about laying an asphalt driveway with a 2% gradient so water can run away from your home. Let gravity help.
- Utilize porous asphalt. This low-maintenance material is an excellent floodproofing solution. Instead of resisting water, porous asphalt allows water to pass through and drain into the soil underneath your installation, minimizing flooding and standing water.
How SERVPRO Can Save Your Home
After flooding occurs, or even during a flood, when residential power might be restricted, SERVPRO can come to your home to mitigate loss. We have a variety of power sources, extraction tools, and pumps to remove standing water, and can address silt, dirt, and debris the flood carried in by pressure washing concrete flooring. After cleanup, we can coordinate with service providers to fix damages and restore your garage to its prior condition whenever possible, maximizing safety and sanitation in the process.
SERVPRO of Marysville / Arlington can bring you a level of clean that looks, "Like it never even happened." Call (360) 658-0506 today to have technicians at your residence within hours.
Choosing the Correct Water Extraction Company for Floodwater Removal in Marysville, WA
SERVPRO of Marysville / Arlington is ready 24/7 to help members of our community recover from flooding and storm damage.
Flood and Storm Damage in Marysville Needs Expert Attention
High winds, lightning, thunder, and torrential rains have targeted Marysville in the past. As extreme weather patterns develop over the Pacific, communities along the inner coastlines of Washington struggle with the onslaught of severe weather energized by a storm front’s travel over the sea’s warming waters. Intense storms, including “microbursts” that dump several inches of water in a short time over a localized area, can cause residential flooding and other harm near Possession Sound.
Fast Storm Damage Response
When flooding and storm damage strike your Marysville residence, a company that quickly can provide professional mitigation and remediation is essential. We can help you stabilize and secure the exterior damage to your home. Then we assess the flooding situation, devising a comprehensive plan to remove the water, sanitize the affected spaces, and dry everything out.
If your roof shingles tore off or a falling tree broke windows or damaged siding during the storm, the SERVPRO crew use boards and tarps to prevent further harm from wind or rain. Then we begin water removal tasks. Speed is crucial as mold damage is possible if excess water remains more than 24 to 48 hours.
Professional Water Removal Equipment
Submersible pumps are the choice for more than two inches of water. When the level falls lower, truck-mounted extractors finish suctioning up the remaining standing water. Because flood water is always considered contaminated, our SERVPRO employees contain the water collected for appropriate disposal following local regulations.
Moisture Monitoring to Ensure Efficient Drying
Thermal scanners and moisture meters help us trace the migration path of any water that seeped into building cavities. If necessary, controlled demolition strategies like flood cuts provide our technicians access to remove the water and prepare for drying.
Disinfection and Cleaning
SERVPRO employs EPA-registered cleaners and disinfectants to clear up the soiling left behind by the dirty water and to sanitize surfaces. We then roll high-efficiency air movers, heaters, and dehumidifiers to facilitate structural drying. The moisture data collected throughout the removal phase and later helps us determine and meet our drying goals.
SERVPRO of Marysville / Arlington is ready 24/7 to help members of our community recover from flooding and storm damage. Call us at (360) 658-0506 day or night to request an assessment by our Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-trained team.
Click here to learn more about Marysville.